View: 212|Reply: 11

AllCall W2 might be able to free your phone

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-6-28 13:39:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Smart phone is undoubtedly the most prevailed gadget nowadays, for large amount of powerful features packed on it has brought much convenience and high-efficiency both to our work and daily life. Most of us even cannot survive without it. But recently I found AllCall W2-a newly announced 3G smartwatch that might be able to free our phones. Reasons are listed as follows.

W2-3G Calling

W2-3G Calling
Firstly, as a 3G smart watch, AllCall W2 provides the most basic but important function a phone does-calling. Supporting WCDMA+GSM network, AllCall W2 can be used to make or receive calls freely once getting a Nano sim card in it. Of course you can browse internet, sending and receiving messages with it. Besides, AllCall W2 supports Wi-Fi connection as well, just as all the smart phone could do. Online surfing, online shopping, or even playing games are available on it. Last but not least, AllCall W2 has the function of notice synchronization once successfully connected with phone. In this way, you can check your messages even with your phone not at hand. Generally speaking, what a phone bring to us can be found in AllCall W2 accordingly. That’s why I say it might be able to free our phones .

W2-Notice reminds

W2-Notice reminds
You can enter the official website if you want to know more information about it:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-27 02:58:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You know that we have a discussion in RASC forums, about your Smart watch AllCall W2, if it supports Bluetooth calling feature, you may know that all sellers that they are selling your product are making false advertising, even one of those said to me that it support Bluetooth calling, but in reality it doesn’t support, because one of the members in our community have the watch and it says that the watch doesn’t have Bluetooth calling feature and he waiting for in update, even we know that those Android 7 OS Smartwatches doesn’t support Bluetooth calling yet, maybe in your watch in feature, because it the old SoC MTK 6580 , that you development team port the Android 7 OS to this SoC MTK
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-19 06:30:41 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i just bough the watch i want to know if the device has bluetooth calling feature or its going to be on the next OTA update and how it works in iphone 8 plus. it will be appreciated. please honest answer i do really like the watch, if is not,i will cancel and buy the ticwatch pro
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-23 07:02:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
so respond what kind of forum is this,i still havent yet cancel the watch

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-24 11:05:53 | Show all posts
I am extremely disappointed, I bought the w2 in Gearbest because a good friend of mine has the w1.
Buy the w2 on June 28, from that day until today the store has not complied with sending me my product, I have asked for all possible channels: facebook, twitter, forum allcall, emails and you never answered, it seems that customers you don´t your costumers.
Today Gearbest tells me that you can not give me a shipping date, that is to say that after a month of sending my money, they will not send me anything. They report that they can not do anything and that you are responsible.
They propose me to buy another watch since you do not give it a date and they can not give me the date.
You do not seem like a serious company, on the contrary you  seems like those Chinese companies that do not keep their word
I have no words to tells how i feel .
These things do not happen anymore in the modern world, where customer service is the most important.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-26 07:10:38 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i did ask some question and they never respond it,even i did buy one from aliexpress the silver one and i have to wait 8 days until i did cancel,because they dont have silver one anymore,even they offer me the black one,so i have do another order from another seller and i paid for priority shipping,lest see what happen if the have the silver one and hopefully get the watch,i think i am going to pos in their facebook page,is the better way,to them to get shame for what they are doing as a company

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-26 07:17:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i hope they keep the watch in update and development even i do know is a new watch,i own two of this chinese android watch,but i want a waterproof and bluetooth calling watch,i am tempting to cancel and buy the Ticwatch pro

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-26 23:29:57 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello  hola hey

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-27 11:11:33 | Show all posts
Ticwatch pro rules!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-31 01:10:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks for everything moving forward didn’t buy the watch even I did order two times from sellers in AliExpress and I cancel because they don’t have anymore the silver one color, so even you peoples answers my questions keep your Smartwatch in your closet and see next time good luck.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

Follow Us

Facebook| Twitter| Google+| Youtube| Mobile version

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list