Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-6-14 18:09:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
This is the SP Flash Tool release of the
(Android 7.1) system software
for AllCall MIX2

Notice!!!   Flash tool operation is recommended for experienced users only. Do not use it if you cannot understand the whole process!

AllCall MIX2 receives all updates automatically via FOTA method. You need this tool only in case of emergency (if you've bricked your phone), if you want to apply a clean install or if you want to clear all root access and custom recovery to make your phone able to receive FOTA updates again.

SP Flash Tool
Resources:

Flashtool tutorials:  androidxda guide or YouTube guide (you can google a lot of other solutions and guides).

>>>>> ROM:DJ-95-AllCall MIX2 (FDD-TDD-6GB+64GB-7.1-GMS)-20180326.zip<<<<< - Download and Extract the .zip file before use. The scatter file is inside the extracted folder, together with the other components.

VCOM driver: Windows 10 already automatically can install it or you can use this: allcall.hk/data/rom/drive.zip.

FlashTool install manual
1.Download
   1.1 To download Rom package, drive brush machine tools.

2. Install the driver

2.1 Unpack the Driver package, click on "SP_Driver_V1524".

2.1.png

2.2.Follow the instructions of the MediaTek SP to finish this driver installment.

2.2.png

3.Set flash tool.
  3.1.unpack and open FlashTool, click the “Checksum_Generate_exe” file.

3.1.png

3.2 Copy four files in this folder.

3.2.png

3.3.Paste it into root of the AllCall Rio ROM package , as the pictures show.

3.3.png
  3.4.In the ROM package directory, double-click the CheckSum_Gen application, the system will automatically process the required data.
3.4.png

3.5.When processing is completed, click any button to exit the program.

3.5.png

3.6. Return to the brush tool folder, open the output folder, find the program"SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe" , click to start running.

3.6.png

3.6.1.png

3.7.In the "SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject" program interface click Scatter File, find the ROM file storage location, select MTK580_Android_scatter.txt file loaded into the Brush tool file.

3.7.png

3.8. Scan port: Insert the data cable on the computer's USB, click the Scan and YES on the pop-up prompt to start scanning the USB port.
3.8.png

3.9. In the mobile phone off status, insert the USB data cable, the software begin to detect the phone's USB driver, it shows successful as the picture bellow:

3.9.png

3.10. As pictures shown above, until the software successfully detects the USB driver, disconnect the phone and USB connection. First click” Start all”, then connect the USB data cable and mobile phone, the software will automatically start to download.
3.10.png

3.11 The download is successful when the progress reach to , Unplug the data cable and boot the device.

3.11.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-6-19 16:39:42 | Show all posts
hello, I just installed the update, but I still have a bad reception of 4G, several other devices around me all capture the 4G without difficulty, can you do something? thank you
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-6-27 15:49:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My allcall hast some issued with Wireless loading. It happens with The original allcall F1, an Anker loading Pad and my Qi nightstand. So ist must bei Hauses by The Phone. The device Starts to load (Not fast load ist indicated by The Led of The charging Pads) and after 20 Seconds IT atops loading and The Display Turns on. Thema ist Starts to load again. After all this Drainage The battery and ist Not loading it. Maybe Software ? Im afraid of an Hardware issued with my First Phone from China.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-6-28 06:14:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
That ist The Firmware thats in my Phone. By The way. Italien The one from The allcall Forum shortly after The Release of The nix 2. Laterne The while Rom Action of The mix 2 was shut down and then The Post in The top from  2018-6-14 18:09:07 hast been written  AllCall_MIX2.V1.0_20180326_20180505-0037

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-6-28 12:24:02 | Show all posts
Adlerschobbe replied at 2018-6-27 15:49
My allcall hast some issued with Wireless loading. It happens with The original allcall F1, an Anker ...

il m'est arrivé pareil ,j'ai fait un réinitialisation d'usine ,et maintenant c'est OK ,par contre je capte mal la 4G , et toi ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-6-29 06:07:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ficane replied at 2018-6-28 12:24
il m'est arrivé pareil ,j'ai fait un réinitialisation d'usine ,et maintenant c'est OK ,par contr ...

Merci, vous êtes mon héros. réinitialisation d'usine a aidé. aurait rendu l'appareil presque. merci encore. chapeau
malheureusement je ne parle pas français donc google traduit. quel est votre problème avec 4g? Je peux mieux parler anglais.
Je n'ai pas de problème de 4g nir wlan est de et à très court zwit off et qieder. sinon un super téléphone pour ce prix. Salutations de l'Allemagne.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-6-29 06:20:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
In only get around 20 Mbit down and 22 Mbit Upload qoth 4g (LTE plus) Bit this was noch Schock to me because even  WLAN Just reaches 49 Mbit even If i measure 130 Mbit qoth my 2 year old moto z.  Bit moto z Had a 650 euro retail price and so way Vetter Hardware. Im fine qoth Thema WLAN and 4g of The Mix 2. Maybe they can improve by Software a bit. But i wouldnt Bet in that or an oreo Update.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-6-29 13:20:37 | Show all posts
Adlerschobbe replied at 2018-6-29 06:20
In only get around 20 Mbit down and 22 Mbit Upload qoth 4g (LTE plus) Bit this was noch Schock to me ...

Meine Frau an einen Xiaomi, der die 4g sehr gut aufnimmt, mein Mix2 fängt ein paar Sekunden ein und geht in 3g

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-1 03:33:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
After 1 day with working Wireless charging (After Factory reset) now The Wireless charging atopped Wirkung again Like 2 dass ago. Hey allcall Team Italiener Not The Hardware so can your give us a hint what we could try?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-13 22:37:39 | Show all posts
This is what happened to me as soon as the phone arrived:
I insert the SIM and the 64 GB micro sd card and I turn on the phone and complete the settings without setting any phone lock (no fingerprints and no facial recognition). The sd card and the sim are recognized but it warns me that the SD card is not as powerful as the internal memory and then I choose the option Formatted SD card extern portable. And so far so good. Then I extract the sd card and insert it into the PC and copy files on it. So I extract the sd from the pc and reinsert the sd in the phone and there 'no way to make recognize this sd card or other sd card. Taken to a service center they try to do in 5 minutes a factory reset and to insert other sd card but nothing to do and I want to keep to fix it but I do not leave it for not being surprised by high expenses. They made me understand that it is a hardware damage but I do not believe having inserted the sd card only twice and in an extremely delicate (it is not the first cell phone I use). I do not want to believe this cell phone is so delicate. I think it's something connected to the cryptography that is the operating system .. does anyone have an idea how to solve? In your opinion could it be useful to do the procedure indicated on this site of firmware update?
Thanks

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

Follow Us

Facebook| Twitter| Google+| Youtube| Mobile version

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list