View: 823|Reply: 66

Share story about World Cup and win AllCall W2 for free

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-6-22 13:44:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
“Can I still catch up FIFA World Cup after getting out from the jail?” A thief felt very regretful when he was being caught in a supermarket for stealing wine and he asked the police. “No, for 2018 World Cup, I’m afraid not.But behave well at jail, you might catch up the next one.” The police answered.
A very funny story about a loyal fans of World Cup. Are you the fans of World Cup? Have you ever heard of any funny story about World Cup, football or football fans? Here we have a giveaway activity-share story about World Cup and take an AllCall W2-IP68 waterproof smartwatch phone back home for free.
Activity rules:
1. Like our Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/allcall.hk) and share this activity to your timeline @three friends at least.
2. Leave a story about World Cup you’ve ever heard or happened to you at our forum.        
Activity Time:   
This activity will last from June,22th ,2018 to July, 15th, 2018( the last day of 2018 FIFA World Cup)
And 1 lucky guy will be chosen from those finished the above two steps and announced at July, 16th, 2018.

AllCall W2 giveaway

AllCall W2 giveaway

AllCall Company reserves right of final interpretation of this activity.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-9 08:06:57 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It happened that
In the first game the Arabs made a 1-1 draw with Czechoslovakia and in the second was back to the score 3-1 from France when the phase that marked the whole tournament happened!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-6-24 20:55:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Funny story about a football fan who want to watch world cup

A thief who stole a World Cup ticket from a woman's handbag was caught after sitting down to watch the game next to his victim's husband.
The 34-year-old mugged Eva Standmann, 42, as she made her way to the Munich stadium for the Brazil-Australia game at the weekend and discovered the ticket in her bag. He took the woman's place in the stadium where he was met by her husband Berndt, 43, who immediately called security. A Munich police spokesman said, 'The thief found the ticket in the bag and decided to watch the game, not expecting to sit next to his victim's husband, who immediately informed officers on duty at the stadium.'
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-6-23 15:24:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Graham Poll books Josip Simunic three times Knowing the basic rules of the game happens to be essential if you want to officiate at a World Cup, yet Graham Poll quite visibly struggled in that regard during Croatia’s 2-2 draw with Australia in group F of the 2006 tournament. The English referee booked Josip Simunic not once, not twice, but three times before sending him off in the encounter. Simunic couldn’t believe his luck.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-6-24 10:30:24 | Show all posts
In 1982 Kuwait qualified for the first (and unique to date) World Cup. He was placed in the same team as England, Czechoslovakia and France of Platini.

In the first game the Arabs made a 1-1 draw with Czechoslovakia and in the second was back to the score 3-1 from France when the phase that marked the whole tournament happened!

Alain Giresse scored for 4-1 with Kuwait's footballers claiming they heard a whistle for the offside and stopped playing.

The referee ignored their protests and then Sheikh Fahad al-Ahmad al-Sabah, president of the Arab federation's football federation, went down the tables, like other Ivan Savvides, personally protesting to the referee who strangely cancels the end!

Finally, the French scored again, defeated 4-1, Kuwait blocked, the referee never kept again and the hero paid a penalty!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered members

Credits
Post time 2018-6-24 18:22:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My Funny Story About World Cup

"Had I Know I Would Have Not Predict And Bet The First Match Of The World Cup"
It Happens That I Have Been Trying To Buy Allcall W2 But I Have Not Made It Yet But I Have An Allcall W1 That I Bought With Great Price From A Big Retailer's Shop,i Love It To Do Extent That I Can't Do Without It,but When I Heard About The Allcall W2 Features And Designs,it Amazes Me And I Feel To Have .
So,i Tried The Giveaway And Work Hard And I Didn't Made It, And I Decide To Use The Priviledge Of "The World Cup First Match" To Gain The Chance.I Predicted And Bet With Allcall W1,just To Get Money To Buy Allcall W2,but The Funniest Happened After The Match Which The Team I Supported Loose The Match, He Was Very Happy That He Has Gained My Watch And I Turned It Up And Fought Him, I Was Beaten By His Friends And Also Lost My Smartphone That Day.Though He Would Have Give It Back Me Back To Me But He Also Love The Watch.

Since Then,i Always Remember The Scenairo, I Felt Sad And Regretfu
11 hours ago · Sent from Mobile
Nathaniel Olorunsesan Olorunseun
l For Loosing The Allcall W1.
I Will Never Forget The Russia 2018 World Cup.

I Wish To Get Back Allcall W2 Back Home

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered members

Credits
Post time 2018-6-24 18:28:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My Funny Story About World Cup

"Had I Know I Would Have Not Predict And Bet The First Match Of The World Cup"
It Happens That I Have Been Trying To Buy Allcall W2 But I Have Not Made It Yet But I Have An Allcall W1 That I Bought With Great Price From A Big Retailer's Shop,i Love It To Do Extent That I Can't Do Without It,but When I Heard About The Allcall W2 Features And Designs,it Amazes Me And I Feel To Have .
So,i Tried The Giveaway And Work Hard And I Didn't Made It, And I Decide To Use The Priviledge Of "The World Cup First Match" To Gain The Chance.I Predicted And Bet With Allcall W1,just To Get Money To Buy Allcall W2,but The Funniest Happened After The Match Which The Team I Supported Loose The Match, He Was Very Happy That He Has Gained My Watch And I Turned It Up And Fought Him, I Was Beaten By His Friends And Also Lost My Smartphone That Day.Though He Would Have Give It Back Me Back To Me But He Also Love The Watch.

Since Then,i Always Remember The Scenairo, I Felt Sad And Regretful For Loosing The Allcall W1.
I Will Never Forget The Russia 2018 World Cup.

I Wish To Get Back Allcall W2 Back Home

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered members

Credits
Post time 2018-6-24 18:38:38 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My funny story about world cup
(1)The time Gary Lineker pooped himself.
Do you know Gary Lineker
The silky smooth BBC host with the silver fox hair,the ronseal tan and cheeky selection of one-liners?
Yeah,him,he once pooped himself on the football pitch during world cup 1990,seriously.You will never be able to look at him the same way again.

(2)Also in 2014,we must have a foot like a traction Engine.
England didnot qualify for the 1994 world cup.So they went one better. They made Alan Partridge the world cup correspondent. He taught Adrian Chiles everything he knows.
Without question,the finest commentator of his generation. ("Eat that! That! That was liquid football") They had love him to bring back his Soccer-meter. ("That's his colour coding,not FIFA'S) for 2014

(3) Another funny football story in 1974
Zaire rip up the rulebook of football
Anyone who has ever struggled with the football rulebook-could someone explain the offside rule for me just one more time? - can sympathise with Zaire's novel approach to giving away a free kick in 1974. Defender Mwepu Illunga.Just went and walloped it one.
Illunga later claimed that his actions were a protest against authorities.
Yeah right, Illunga,We believe you
Very funny Stories.
Hope to win

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-6-24 18:41:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My funny story about world cup (1)The time Gary Lineker pooped himself. Do you know Gary Lineker The silky smooth BBC host with the silver fox hair,the ronseal tan and cheeky selection of one-liners? Yeah,him,he once pooped himself on the football pitch during world cup 1990,seriously.You will never be able to look at him the same way again.  (2)Also in 2014,we must have a foot like a traction Engine. England didnot qualify for the 1994 world cup.So they went one better. They made Alan Partridge the world cup correspondent. He taught Adrian Chiles everything he knows. Without question,the finest commentator of his generation. ("Eat that! That! That was liquid football") They had love him to bring back his Soccer-meter. ("That's his colour coding,not FIFA'S) for 2014  (3) Another funny football story in 1974 Zaire rip up the rulebook of football Anyone who has ever struggled with the football rulebook-could someone explain the offside rule for me just one more time? - can sympathise with Zaire's novel approach to giving away a free kick in 1974. Defender Mwepu Illunga.Just went and walloped it one. Illunga later claimed that his actions were a protest against authorities. Yeah right, Illunga,We believe you Very funny Stories. Hope to win

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-6-24 19:59:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The funny story about the world cup.
Here is my funny story about the football stories world cup
In the year 1978,England didnot win the world cup but Scotland did. And they were a wee bit cocky about it.
So cocky in fact that "the comedian" which is Andy Cameron by name made a song "Ally's Army" and declared "we will really shake them up when we win the world cup because Scotland are the greatest team"
And you can see Scotland lost 3-1 to peru,drew with ran and were knocked out at the group stage.
A very funny story.

(2)About football
Guran Granic-looses his Bite
A croatian Football star says his team are losing matches because he can no longer commit fouls since finding God.
Hadduk split defender Goran Granic has come in for a storm of criticism for abandoning his trademark hard tackles on opponents,but Granic revealed his Catholicism is behind his softer style of play.
He told daily newspaper Slobodna Dalmacija that I am so devoted to God now that I have started to avoid commiting fouls during matches, God has created football for fun and relaxation.He could not like player to commit harsh fouls.
He also added "I could probably have saved some key goals during the season including in the Champions league qualifying games,if I had commited fouls to stop players scoring.
Nadduk split reigned Croatian champions but that season, they failed to qualify for the champions league and were fifth in the croatian league.

(3) police attack players.
Police stormed onto the pitch and pepper sprayed a number of games in Brazil,2010.
The player sent off in the match between Genus and Motocube refused to leave the pitch which caused police in rist gear to storm the pitch attacking him and other protesting players.

Hope to win the amazing giveaway.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-6-24 20:21:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Funny story about football fans

Three fans were talking about the sad state of their local club;
The first fan blamed...: "I blame the manager; if we could sign better players, we'd be a great club."
The second fan blamed...: "I blame the players; if they made more effort, I'm sure we would score more goals."
The third fan blamed...: "I blame my parents; if I had been born in a different town, I'd be supporting a decent team."

This is also funny
A man takes his seat at the World Cup Final. He looks to his left and notices that there is a spare seat between himself and the next guy.
The man: “Who would ever miss the World Cup final?”
The guy: “That was my wife’s seat. We have been to the last five World Cup finals together, but sadly she passed away.”
The man: “That’s terrible, but couldn’t you get another member of the family, friend, or someone else to come with you?”
The guy: “No…they are all at the funeral!”

A week before the Champions League final a few years ago there was an ad in a local newspaper which said:
"Local man offers marriage to any woman that has tickets to the Champions League final. Those interested must send in photo of the tickets."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

Follow Us

Facebook| Twitter| Google+| Youtube| Mobile version

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list