Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-7-11 11:27:27 | Show all posts
ficane replied at 2018-7-11 00:43
on l'attend tous avec impatience

Dear ficane,
I'm sorry to say that there is no update for Mix2 temporarily.
But we've transferred your  demand to our engineer already.
Pls just stay tuned.
Thanks a lot for your understanding and support~
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-7-11 17:08:06 | Show all posts
Edited by tzepesch at 2018-7-11 17:09

Problems detected so far, within 1 day of use.
1. Very poor WIFI signal reception. Not even full signal in the room where the router is.
2. Poor mobile connection. Not on 3G, neither on 4G
3. Battery drains fast, with Data connection on and Wi fi on, Brightness on medium.
4. The bluetooth headset, Plantronics (big and good brand) disconnects and connects continuously. On other more " branded" phones like Asus, Nokia, Samsung, doesn.t happend. Big problem with Bluetooth connection too.
5. Sometimes, after fast typing and continuous Enters, especially on Whatsapp of Wechat the touch doesn't respond in the enter button area. Tap and no response.
6. VERY BAD BOTTOM SPEAKER VOLUME and MIC. The person I am talking to thinks I am on Speaker or on discharged headset.
7. The CAMERAS. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENT ABOUT THE QUALITY!
The main rear one it is absolutely horrible with no mic and crappy focus time. Very bad software. Other CAM softwares on Google Play doesn't recongnise it as a 16MPx camera, but as a max. 13MPx, so I think it is an interpolated resolution. The front one is very bad placed, on the bottom. Decent, quite amassed about the  photo quality. Bad software. Poor customization.

The display tho is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The best feature of this phone. And also the fast charging capability. Can not pronounce about wireless charging in lack of charger.
Good led torch power and good fingerprint sensor.

The general build quality, decent -> good.

That/s why I am asking about the Oreo Update.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-12 13:42:38 | Show all posts
allcall replied at 2018-7-11 11:27
Dear ficane,
I'm sorry to say that there is no update for Mix2 temporarily.
But we've transferred  ...

thank you for your reply, I confirm that the reception 4g is bad

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-13 22:35:51 | Show all posts
This is what happened to me as soon as the phone arrived:
I insert the SIM and the 64 GB micro sd card and I turn on the phone and complete the settings without setting any phone lock (no fingerprints and no facial recognition). The sd card and the sim are recognized but it warns me that the SD card is not as powerful as the internal memory and then I choose the option Formatted SD card extern portable. And so far so good. Then I extract the sd card and insert it into the PC and copy files on it. So I extract the sd from the pc and reinsert the sd in the phone and there 'no way to make recognize this sd card or other sd card. Taken to a service center they try to do in 5 minutes a factory reset and to insert other sd card but nothing to do and I want to keep to fix it but I do not leave it for not being surprised by high expenses. They made me understand that it is a hardware damage but I do not believe having inserted the sd card only twice and in an extremely delicate (it is not the first cell phone I use). I do not want to believe this cell phone is so delicate. I think it's something connected to the cryptography that is the operating system .. does anyone have an idea how to solve? In your opinion could it be useful to do the procedure indicated on this site of firmware update?
Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-7-28 17:46:43 | Show all posts
everyone waits for the update, because there are many properties: reception 3G and 4G mediocre, camera, sound of the speakers too low. You have confidence, thank you to listen to us

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-10-14 18:26:30 | Show all posts
Same here, speaker is too low, phone calls stops when switching from 3G to 4G and from 4G to 3G, and the camera quality is very poor, too bad it's a good phone at alow price, but the most important of android phones is SUPPORT AND UPDATES ! ! ! Go for it allcall if you whant your customers to choose allcall for theire next phone.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-10-26 22:14:15 | Show all posts
This is taking too long. This phone was advertised in many places that it would have OTA update to 8.1.

The current 7.1 build has many problems, you need to release a good 8.1 soon or your reputation as a quality provider will suffer.

My MIX-2 remains in the drawer due to too many problems, I have to use my old Elephone P9000.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2018-10-30 20:00:55 | Show all posts
We have to face the cruel reality that AllCall will never launch any OTA Update for the Mix 2 phone.
We have no choice but to deal with what we have.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

Follow Us

Facebook| Twitter| Google+| Youtube| Mobile version

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list