AllCall

JOIN US NOW
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1412|Reply: 26

First new Four curved Surface AllCall Madrid giveaway!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2017-11-16 19:52:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
221153096881153184.jpg

AllCall Madrid Most attractive features :
The most cost-effective 5.5-inch quad-core smartphone in industry.
It will carry the first unique UI of AllCall.
Semi-metallic body, four curved battery cover, ultra-narrow border.
Sony camera, Sharp screen.

How to win ?
1) Like Facebook page #AllCall Smartphone
2) Comment "I Like #AllCall #Madrid + reason", tag at least 3 friends to invite them to Like our Page.
3) Like & Share this post on your timeline and Groups.
4) Also comment “why you like AllCall Madrid “ in our forum here.

Activity time:
Duration: 16th Nov 2017--- 30th Nov 2017(GMT+8)
The lucky guy will be announced on 1st Dec 2017, Good luck to all!
Also know more about the gift information here:http://bit.ly/2jviv2I

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2017-11-16 21:02:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I like #AllCall #Madrid Smartphone and i want to be a new owner of the new Allcall Madrid because i want to experience. Allcall is the one of the best Smartphone Maker. For me AllCall Madrid suffers from a bland overall design - from a distance, it can be confused for a number of other smartphones and however, the built quality is great and the in-hand feel is commendable. This is very stand-out phone, just a very well made one and we think this will be enough for many. Im very hoping that AllCall Smartphone will choose me as one of lucky winner to test this fantastic smartphone phone. I am ready and excited to be a new owner of the new AllCall Madrid smartphone. #Giveaway
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2017-11-16 23:54:46 | Show all posts
I Like #AllCall #Madrid Android Smart Phone because i love unique style, elegance design and excellent quality brand. I really want to experience the wonderful features performance. for everyday happiness with my beloved family as to easily communicate wherever i go travel as well captured photo happenings as treasured memories and stay connected in social media for latest update about what is going on in our world universe rather to make each time or everyday feel learn more lesson. It's a privilege to win an AllCall Madrid Smart Phone is so much exciting, amazing giveaway and it's a perfect gift for Christmas.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2017-11-17 05:22:07 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I like AllCall Madrid cause it comes with  5.5-inch screen , quad-core and  It will carry the first unique UI of AllCall also Semi-metallic body would be awsome four curved battery cover, Sony camera,. Thx AllCall for chance I hope to try this amazing smartphone and write my experience review about it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2017-11-17 10:08:40 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
"I Like #AllCall #Madrid because of the features and design and most of all the sharp HD screen best for watching videos and browsing pictures.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2017-11-17 13:31:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I Like #AllCall #Madrid because it has really a good quality great features,specs and a unique design this phone will definitely rocks when it comes on taking selfies because of the sony camera..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2017-11-17 20:57:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I like #AllCall #Madrid Smartphone and i want to be a new owner of the new Allcall Madrid because i want to experience. Allcall is the one of the best Smartphone Maker. For me AllCall Madrid suffers from a bland overall design - from a distance, it can be confused for a number of other smartphones and however, the built quality is great and the in-hand feel is commendable. This is very stand-out phone, just a very well made one and we think this will be enough for many. Im very hoping that AllCall Smartphone will choose me as one of lucky winner to test this fantastic smartphone. I am ready and excited to be a new owner of the new AllCall Madrid smartphone. #Giveaway

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2017-11-17 21:01:59 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I like #AllCall #Madrid Smartphone and i want to be a new owner of the new Allcall Madrid because i want to experience. Allcall is the one of the best Smartphone Maker. For me AllCall Madrid suffers from a bland overall design - from a distance, it can be confused for a number of other smartphones and however, the built quality is great and the in-hand feel is commendable. This is very stand-out phone, just a very well made one and we think this will be enough for many. Im very hoping that AllCall Smartphone will choose me as one of lucky winner to test this fantastic smartphone. I am ready and excited to be a new owner of the new AllCall Madrid smartphone. #Giveaway

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2017-11-18 09:04:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I like #AllCall #Madrid because Not all brands can give you the smartphone that fits your lifestyle. an innovative player gives a kick - starting with the allcall Madrid and now taking it to the next level AllCall Smartphone Madrid is the device that any slasher would ask for. It's easier to play all the roles that life demands you to be when you have the right device with you. The AllCall Madrid isn't just any other smartphone. It can turn into anything that you'd ask for in a snap. May it be giving my Instagram a makeover, hyping my friends bonding with some lit music, giving an impromptu presentation to client, I know the allcall Madrid got me covered.  AllCall Smartphone, with Madrid, just stepped up the game of all smartphones by opening new and Unlimited Posibilities. It has everything you need rolled into one sleek device. It has successfully broke the barriers of what is expected from the high-tech smartphones and lived up to its branding that Different Is Better..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2017-11-18 09:26:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I Like #AllCall #Madrid because of this spectacular amazing and so terrific of all smartphone ever. I copy paste this because this is believable to be honest so awesome the most cost-effective 5.5-inch quad-core smartphone in industry. It will carry the first unique UI of AllCall. Semi-metallic body, four curved battery cover, ultra-narrow border. Sony camera, Sharp screen so wow i love and like it very much. I hope this is the best Christmas gift for me #AllCall #Madrid like my middle name Madrid i cant wait you to be mine. I love you

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

Follow Us

Facebook| Twitter| Google+| Youtube| Mobile version

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list