View: 21|Reply: 0

Have not had problems on Mmoexp Mut 21 coins

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2020-11-19 13:34:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ultimate group modes, online play, new game styles, all which are fairly wonderful. You can't change a game mechanically when its game. It makes the match unrealistic.

I really don't get why people have the Madden 21 coins temptation to gatekeep so much about here.

I feel a lot of it's regret. At least that is how I feel. There's a solid portion of players now that microtransactions and lootboxes are all they have ever known, but that didn't use to be the case. So I regret my involvement in helping to disperse those attributes in matches in their early years and make them money countertops.

Why do you guys care so much? I'm prepared to bet bulk of individuals who surf gaming never purchase EA's sports games anyhow. For those people that do purchase it(myself included a while ), it's well worth the investment. Let people appreciate what they want ffs Nearly all individuals who play sports games know what they are getting. A 60 roster update with some minor picture tweaks and other small changes.

Nearly all of my buddies who play sports games play with them almost instantly, damn near the only games that they ever play meaning they buy less matches all together, so spending $60 on the newest one is not too big a deal. Have not had problems on Mmoexp Mut 21 coins like I have FIFA, except for receivers not finishing filters and paths not blocking Now, I would have a better match with no NFL/NHL/NBA license. I only want a good, deep franchise mode which doesn't have shit-for-brains GM AI that puts men on the trade block immediately after signing up to long term deals or hints 2 goalies to big money, long term extensions.God I want to purchase this game so bad because I haven't played since 2012 and it's on sale for $40. However, all I see is bad reviews man I'm so torn.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

Follow Us

Facebook| Twitter| Google+| Youtube| Mobile version

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list