View: 26|Reply: 0

[Pictures] The cheap classic wow gold variant at that level

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2020-11-19 13:35:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
I was absolutely not convinced that you may actually die in order a DPS I chose to run up ahead and pull just like 6 packs of crap. To my surprise I'd perish, but nobody else did - that I was ressed and we continued and finished the dungeon in like 10 minutes.

So yeah for those who have come to wow classic gold after a long absence from the game, or for those for whom wow classic gold is their very first WoW experience, I don't think there'll be much exodus to retail.

There's something to be said about strategically approaching and pulling mobs and not only Leroy Jenkinsing everything and coming out unscathed.

Like, they redid all of the managers in Deadmines. . Now they've mechanics, trendy, but it is possible to pull 10 mobs at one time and ignore the mechanisms and be fine. So. . why?

The cheap classic wow gold variant at that level is significantly harder. It is like, if you don't want there to be some obstacle whatsoever until epic and mythic difficulty, why even have the foundation content? Just skip it, focus your efforts on making more/better raid content if that's what the game really is.

Idk, retail only feels odd to me. Its like they believe that they have to hold onto some of the vestiges from the original game but don't want to inconvenience the participant even just a small bit so none of it's actual content.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

Follow Us

Facebook| Twitter| Google+| Youtube| Mobile version

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list