View: 924|Reply: 0

More ways to be a NBA2K21 celebrity

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2021-1-30 09:04:33 | Show all posts |Read mode

NBA 2K21 MT also fixes one of the frustrating issues I brought up in my own review, as players are now able to alter the camera angle at high school, college, and the G League. Despite some solid changes and additions, MyCareer still feels unbelievably grindy. VC is difficult to come by unless you dump a part-time job's worth of hours into the match, or crack open your wallet. Players may now jump in the W, a style that lets them create their own WNBA celebrity. It is an awesome piece of representation to an often ignored basketball team, though the mode isn't nearly as fleshed out as 2K21's other center modes.

The City is a brand-new edition in NBA 2K21 on next-gen. Composed of a lot of parks and areas, The City is almost a massive version of The Neighborhood. There's more courts, that is fine, but the experts stop there. You still have to purchase a chunk for 25k VC just to play with friends on a private court, and the hosts are still really shoddy. NBA 2K21 on next-gen sees a great deal of improvements into the basketball sim, but ironically only boosts the regions of the game which were already really excellent.

Looking at our review of the first release of NBA 2K21, nearly all of my cons are still present. MyCareer's story remains shallow, the online servers continue to be aggressively mediocre, and microtransactions are still intrusive. When you include the fact that 2K did not offer free updates for existing owners, forcing them to either buy the $100 version or buy it separately for $70, it's difficult to say that Buy MT 2K21 on next-gen is your much-needed salvation to get a continuously disappointing franchise.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

Follow Us

Facebook| Twitter| Google+| Youtube| Mobile version

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list