AllCall

JOIN US NOW
View: 174|Reply: 0

[Photography field] I simply left the match when the El Dorado event obtained declared

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2021-1-30 09:06:09 | Show all posts |Read mode

Just how in FIFA Mobile Coins 6 years have they were able to go backwards I remember playing this game when I wad a kid and they've ruined. Why dont they just make the match like this again it had been so much more entertaining when people didnt possess 120 rated teams

If I remember, we can substitute in match, since there was endurance and guys would get worn if you just sprinted the whole moment. Moreover, if a player got a red card he would miss the next match. Commentary was great too. I think perhaps the teams switched endings. Surethe graphics weren't so good but it was five years back.

I simply left the match when the El Dorado event obtained declared, barely played, only wanted to check out this season, it is the identical shit appearantly... I did not play FIFA 15, started by 17, Imo 18 was the last great season of FIFA Mobile, I only had enough, good luck to people who want to continue...

You are giving me memories of my favourite sport fifa 14 no glitches pleasure to play playing along with your favourite types it had everything ther now its just addicting to play with exactly the same events everysingle season no adjustments to game just only cards and thats itSomeone who performs H2H by just running with their quick wingers and delivers spans to their tall strikers. And they think they are skilled Due to that

A report by world soccer's governing body, FIFA, has laid bare the scale of abuse completed by Yves"Dadou" Jean-Bart, the disgraced former president of the Haitian football federation (FHF), predicting his conduct"appalling" and saying that he had"generated an extremely buy FUT Coins complex and extremely detrimental system of sexual abuse and exploitation of female gamers ."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

Follow Us

Facebook| Twitter| Google+| Youtube| Mobile version

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list