View: 158|Reply: 0

Combine both and powerslay

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie on the road

Credits
Post time 2021-2-1 13:08:07 | Show all posts |Read mode

As for recommended gear, a Black Mask or OSRS gold even a Slayer helm is an absolute must. Beside that, you really only require a whip (or a twisted weapon from Dungeoneerin). The rest is up to you. For starters, I'd get Torag's plate and legs, which supply the best protection-value ratio in the match (s'far as I understand ), black dragonhide for the magic-based missions, and start working on the Recipe for Disaster pursuit, which offers the most effective stat-boosting gloves in the game. I'd also get a ring of riches (can't hurt), an amulet of glory and dragon boots - the latter if you've spare change, it is only a tiny Strength bonus. In general, the whole thing ought to cost you 2.5-3m.

Combine both and powerslay! It follows that you use your very best att/str boosting prayers and super pots on your own tasks, a cannon also in the event that you want to/can manage to.

Gear ought to be: Barrows gloves, from RFD. Dragon boots. Proselyte armour should you utilize prayers, barrows in the event that you do not. Whip, attempt to get a chaotic rapier once you can. Dragon defender, antidragon protect for dragon jobs (DFS is overkill, don't bother with a single ). Amulet of glory, try to get a fury as soon as you can.

Part of the fun of instruction Slayer is something new to kill every undertaking, sure, fine. I'm pretty certain eventually prayer potions would run up the charge to cheap RuneScape gold where I am losing money, would not it? By the way, thanks for the information everyone.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

Follow Us

Facebook| Twitter| Google+| Youtube| Mobile version

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list